Friday, September 03, 2004

Segafredo, De la Costa

I had a meeting at the Trafalgar Plaza til 6:30 and I was attending a concert with friends at the nearby Equitable Bank Building at 7:30. So, I decided to grab a bite at Segafredo's while waiting for my friends.

Since I wasn't sure what time my friends would arrive and I've been nibbling on some nuts and chips during the meeting, I wanted a light meal that can be prepared in less than 5 minutes.

The waitress recommended choosing from their the antipasti and their pasta since it takes them at least 10 minutes to prepare a sandwich. I chose the salmon carpaccio. I also ordered mint tea.

The mint tea, which came in a teabag, was served in less than 5 minutes. The salmon, which was swimming in an ocean of soy sauce, was served in 12.

I wish I just ordered sandwich.

It's no wonder why Rey hates the place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home